Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saturday 12 Hour Ride Indoors

Ok, so I am a wimp, it is going to be cool again.  It is just that at temperatures that are under 15 degrees C, my knees begin to hurt and I hate that.  At my age the old arthritis in the knees bother me.  So out come the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, Extended Edition, Blue Ray, yada, yada, yada.

My plan for Saturday, after a warm-up on the compu-trainer, is to do the following:

4x60min endurance watts (with 2 min hill LT, every 10 minutes) CAD:95rpm
5x20min temp watts with 10 minutes rest

Do the whole thing again.  My goal here is to focus on nutrition and fuelling, I want to finish strong not with legs of lead.  I am also going to add some extra BCAA to my fuel mix.  If I were outside, I will be averaging around 22km/hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment